Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Palooza


Our 20 week 3D ultrasound. Everything looked great! It's amazing how they can see the baby is swallowing amniotic fluid and the chambers of the heart. Incredible!!

24 weeks and counting....That means we are approaching the third trimester. Crazy!! We are all feeling pretty good. I now have a substantial "bump" that I don't think anyone questions whether I'm expecting or not. In fact, I've even received some twins comments. Not sure if that means I'm eating too much or that I'm just so short that my belly looks huge in comparison. I'm hoping for the latter. Baby J continues to amaze us. The other night I was laying on the couch with my hand draped over my belly when I felt my fingers pop up. I immediately got Adam's attention and I put my cell phone on there which danced around just like the little Cuban jumping bean I know must be inside. It was the start of what I'm sure will be many entertaining moments with the belly. I can't imagine how we'll be when the baby actually gets here :) Speaking of arriving babies, I know we're not in the Baby Boomers era, but when it comes to our circle of friends and family it's definitely Baby Palooza. There is a long list of friends who are either expecting or who recently gave birth. You can click on the left to meet Allison, Graham, Trey, and Cooper. Baby J already has so many friends and he/she isn't even here yet!! We are so excited for our friends and family during this time!

Adam giving in to some of my more recent cravings....isn't he cute lining up the tator tots??


Becky and Rich came for a visit.

No comments: