Saturday, November 29, 2008

Definitely a Taurus


Today, we are 17 weeks and while the first trimester troubles remain with us, I am excited to say that I'm fairly sure that I can now feel our little one doing the flips and crazy movements we've seen during our ultrasound. We had a doctor's appt on Wednesday and while we were trying to listen to the heartbeat again, it was really muffled and irregular at first so I asked the dr why it sounded like that and she said the baby was moving. Apparently, our child is as hyper if not more hyper than his (easier than his/her) mother and father combined :) The first time I thought I felt Baby J move was a few days ago and it felt like a tiny movement or flutter, but I wasn't sure. Now I've felt it several times and am fairly sure I am in for a long haul with this kiddo, as when I'm still, he seems to be moving a lot! I'll take all your kicks and flips little one if only you would help me out with the nausea! We keep trying to broker a deal, but it seems that Baby J doesn't like my terms yet. We definitely have a Taurus on our hands (just like his mama!) :) Happy Birthday (tomorrow), Courtney!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feeling the baby moving inside you is one of the most exciting and unique times in your life!! Enjoy every kick and flutter!!!! (HOWEVER, AS YOU CAN IMAGINE- BY THE TIME YOU'RE HUGE AND IN THE EIGHTH MONTH, THOSE LITTLE KICKS WILL CHANGE INTO INSIDE PUNCHES AND RIB HURTING JABS!!) You'll love it anyway!! so happy for the two of you!!!! xxoxoxo