Sunday, January 24, 2010

8 MONTHS!!!

First Official Haircut- January 8, 2010
Now I have 1 1/2 teeth!
Sleeping Angel holding her monkey
Fancy Pants!!
Pulling to Stand!! I did it!
Here ya go!
"I'm 8 months old and here's my friend, Monkey."


Kelsey is 8 months old!!!! It's crazy how fast time flies and how much our little girl is changing. At last weigh in, Kelsey tipped the scales at 15 lbs 2 ounces. Ok, maybe not tipping the scales, but she's growing well and loves to eat! She's now eating table foods including bananas (of course!), cheerios, peas, beans, pears and more. She independently pulled to stand on January 2 while we were in Fl and is now pulling up on anything and everything she can get her hands on. I've now become Kelsey's personal jungle gym and I love every minute of it! Her newest trick is to transfer while standing from the coffee table to my knees and back. She's also waving, briefly pausing when we say no and clapping her hands. She's starting to talk like crazy saying m, b, d, and tons of vowels. The other day, with lots of modeling, Kelsey imitated the word and sign "more" for water. As a speech therapist, I know it was all in imitation, but as a mom, I couldn't be more proud! Adam and I can't wait for her first official word!!

No comments: