Saturday, May 30, 2009

What we're up to


Staring at Daddy and "Look how BIG!"


Bella wants to give me a bath and my first hair wash.


Don't I look cute in teal? Bye Bubbie. I'll miss you!


Hanging with Aunt Becky. My first time in my swing.

Kelsey loves being at home and doing all the typical newborn activities: eating, sleeping, pooping, eating, sitting in her bouncer, eating, swinging, tummy time, and eating. We're loving every second of having her home even the 4 am feedings. Did I mention she likes to eat? We had her first official pediatrician appt on tues 5/26 (minus the daily checks in the hospital) and the Doc said, " she's doing great!" It's what we were waiting to hear! She weighed in at 7lbs, 7.5 oz and was at the 40th percentile. Her length as predicted shrunk to 20" and came in at the 25th percentile (well, not her length more like her head came back to normal shape).

5/28/09 I love my bouncer! (Thanks Aunt Colleen, Uncle Kevin, Kyle and Meghan!)


5/29/09 I love my mat! Look what I can do!!! Thanks, Holly and Jake!

Kelsey also loved spending time with Bubbie and meeting "Aunt "Becky, my first cousin. They had a great time and Becky kept saying she was a noise machine......probably why Adam and I are having a hard time sleeping as Kelsey hums and sings while eating, awake and sleeping....it's adorable! She must know her mommy is a speech path to make so many cooing sounds :)

No comments: