Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lots of Changes


Before and after shots of my hair donation.


A year ago, Adam and I were on a road trip after recently seeing the move, The Bucket List, and I decided it would be an opportune time to actually make one (in my old age, I seem to like making lists much to Adam's annoyance:). First on my list of things to do was "have babies." Not too far down from that was donate my hair. So here's my two for one special. Though I have to admit, chopping my hair during my last couple weeks pregnant and getting the "Mom do" immediately might not have been the best idea I've had. Not sure if it's the hormones or the fat prego face, but I'm not a huge fan. Regardless, I feel VERY good about donating my 9 inches of hair to children with Cancer. I'm told by the hairdresser it will make multiple wigs. :) And afterall, soon I'll have a little one demanding all my attention, so who has time to do their hair??

No comments: