Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Play Dates


At the Butterfly House. Angela & Eva, Heather & Ellie, Sharon & Evan

Peyton (one month older) and Kelsey at the park.


Ellie, Kelsey and Eva, from youngest to oldest. About 2 wks apart.


Ellie really liked Kelsey's hair!


Kelsey's first play date at home with Mario, who is about 3 wks older.

Kelsey and I have been hitting the town and making friends. We go to a Lactation Support Group that I affectionately call the "Boob Group." It's full of moms with babies of all ages. Kelsey and I met Heather/Ellie, Sharon/Evan and Angela/Eva there, and our kids are all around the same age. We also go to My Gym weekly where we met Jocelyn and Peyton. I met Dominique at a prenatal exercise class and Mario a little later. Kelsey and I LOVE meeting new friends and are having a great time exploring together!

No comments: