Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Loving Life




Kelsey loved meeting her Great Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mark. They came all the way from California to meet her! We all had a great time hanging out (Bella too) and going to dinner! We love it when we have visitors!! :)


Kelsey and I had a great time spoiling Adam on his first Father's Day. We went to breakfast and Kelsey "saw" her first movie. Then while I cooked him dinner, Kelsey enjoyed extra snuggle time with Daddy. Adam is such a natural, loving father!! As always, he is incredible and Kelsey just LOVES her daddy!!!

Sound Machine Heaven (why didn't I listen earlier to all of you??!!??)----thanks to the new sound machine and a tight swaddle, I can safely say that Kelsey is "sleeping through the night" and actually has been for several weeks. I'm told that since she's sleeping 5+ hours at a time, that's considered sleeping through the night. I beg to differ, but that's just me. Last night she went 8 1/2 hours at one time between feedings!! You would think that I would be a fairly well rested new mommy, but alas, if she goes longer than her 5-6 hour stretches, I wake up wondering when she'll wake up and feel the need to check on her. I'm hoping that I'll be able to relax a bit more and "sleep when she sleeps" as everyone keeps telling me!



During the day, we enjoy tummy time, reading books, and singing! I also love to dress her in all of the adorable clothes we've been given!! We've gone on a few errand outings and I definitely have to bulk up my arm strength with how heavy the carseat is already!

No comments: